Monday, February 7, 2011

First letter from MTC


Dear Family       
Let me start off by saying that I love all three of you so much!  You have been great examples to me throughout my life.  I am grateful for your support and love because it is helping me to stay strong.  So what else, well the MTC is a great place.  Intimidating at first but a place where much teaching and learning is being done.  On the other side of things, the food isn’t so bad, it’s actually pretty tasty, well at least for now.  But no matter what is being served here, mom, your home cooked meals are so much better.
Today (03 Feb.) I have been called to be the District Leader here at the MTC.  It’s not a big deal so don’t blow things out of proportion, because all I do is pass the mail around and make sure all the missionaries are doing well.  I hope to be the best DL that I can be by inviting the spirit into my life.
I’m still getting used to the rigorous schedule here so my thoughts and mind are still wondering.
Remember, the Lord will take care of me so don’t worry too much.  I hope that you guys will remind yourselves and reflect on the blessings you have received from your Heavenly Father and if you do, I promise, you will feel much joy and gratitude.

Love,
Elder Wawro