Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Surprise 'tweet' - My First Area

Hey Family,
I was given a second today to write you guys a quick email to let you know that I am safe (which I am).   So my first companion is Elder Andersen who is from the Orange County, California. He is a District Leader and has been out for almost 1 year.  Elder Andersen and I are serving in Jackson, Tennessee (my first area). This is the largest area in the entire Mission and we are the only two missionaries serving here.  Not only is this the biggest area but it is also farthest away from the Mission home, about 4 hours drive.   It feels weird to finally be in the real world again and also very nerve wracking.  This area is mostly a car area, so no biking for me just yet.  

Well I love you guys and I will write to you on my P-day which is Monday!
Love,
Elder Wawro