Tuesday, April 19, 2011

That's The Plan!

Dear Family,

Sorry for the late email, we’ve had a crazy busy Preparation day. I am glad to hear that your week was good and busy. Also, thank you so much for the pictures you sent me, they are very funny! I am also very excited for Jordan Barrett leaving form his mission soon, he will have a blast.
Not so good that Michael's new apartment is apparently worse than Alpine's, because it means it’s not that good. But that’s ok, it will prepare him for his mission, haha. Please don't forget to tell Brother Deal congratulations from me on his new calling. He will do great:)

This email will not be long because I have not really been able to put all my thoughts together (too much running around).

Well the good news is that Elder Gerber and I are doing very well and are being blessed by the Lord.  We have been fortunate to have success and we hope to continue to have success as we stay obedient and work diligently. At this moment we have 5 baptismal dates although most of them will have to be pushed back farther into the month of May. We have had lots of teaching appointments this past week and thought lots of lessons; the most I have ever taught ...and that is just awesome:)
The work is moving along and the Ward members here are doing a great job fulfilling their roles as member missionaries.

There is a member here who lives in an apartment complex that may allow us missionaries to teach something like a Bible study class. We will start off teaching from the Bible but you better believe we will use the Book of Mormon not too long after (that’s the plan).

Thank you guys for everything and thank you for the package you have sent me! I will surely enjoy it. Mom, to answer your question, Elder Gerber and I switch off driving everyday because both of us can drive …and it’s good to share (lol).

Got to go.  I love you, I love you, and I love you.  Have a great week!!!!!!!

Sorry for the short email :)
Love,
Elder Wawro