Thursday, June 16, 2011

....Same old?

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for your emails! I really enjoyed them. That package you guys sent me was amazing, I sure did and still am enjoying it.  The tie is really nice. I wore it too Zone Conference.

This past week was Stake Conference, and our Stake here in Little Rock got a new Stake President. Elder Donald Hallstrom from the Presidency of the Seventy presided over the Conference and he gave a wonderful talk about the difference between the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Church of Jesus Christ.

President Drewes will officially finish his service as our Mission President on June 31st. He is such a wonderful person and ‘the best’ Mission President ever:)  I know though that his successor President Gibbons will be an amazing Mission President and we will all love him just as much as we do President Drewes.

Not much to report this week, just kind of the same old, same old. Just trying to become better and find ways to improve and mature in all aspects of my life. I just need to take it one day at a time and just love it. Also, thanks for those quotes dad, they were good.

Also mom, I am excited to read your conversion story, and dad your conversion story was amazing and you are living testimony of what the gospel of Jesus Christ can do for a person.

I send all my love to you guys and have a great week. And dad HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!! :)

Love,
Elder Wawro

No comments: