Thursday, June 2, 2011

What Matter of Men and Women Ought Ye to Be?

Dear Family,

I’m glad you understood reasons why I was not able to send email on Memorial Day! …good thinking.  Don’t worry about the length of your email …the longer the better:)
Congratulations to Kayla on her graduation!!!!, It’s crazy to think that both me and her have both graduated high school.

I do not have too much to write about so this will be a short email.

Nothing really exciting happened this past week! I am just enjoying my mission and have been reflecting these past few days how I have changed since I first entered the field. I am certainly not shy anymore. I love being able to talk to everyone, to share the gospel with people and to have no fear. It’s like second nature to me, being a missionary is so awesome.

I honestly see big progress. I am definitely a different missionary now than I was almost four months ago. I’m grateful for the examples of other missionaries that I have around me. I try to learn from them as much as I can.

I would like you guys to read a talk titled, "What Matter of Men and Women Ought Ye to Be?" given by Elder Lynn G. Robbins, member of the Quorum of the Seventy in this latest general conference.
 
There is nothing that I need so no need to send anything:)  .…Oh and I will be sending you mission pictures next email.  Sorry for the wait!
Have great week and enjoy the summer season.

Love,
Elder Wawro