Friday, August 5, 2011

Ending transfer with a BANG:)

Hey Family,

It was so good to hear from you guys again! I can't believe that Kayla will be turning 18 today. CRAZY!!!!!    I love all your emails and I really enjoyed Kayla's letter and pictures that she sent me.  
6 months has come and yet I feel like as if though I just came out of the MTC. Time just flies by and it doesn't wait for you to catch up.

This past week we had our bike week which means we did not have a car and we had to ride only bikes or walk. So it physically drained us but good thing we recovered quickly with some good night rest. I can honestly say that we worked hard all week but we had basically no success. And we were not able to meet with Kim because she was camping for a whole week. Although we barely caught her home last night, and she said that she had read the Plan of Salvation pamphlet and that she does have some questions so we should be meeting with her in a few days.

So we are down to last week of the transfer and my companion and I have a great new resolution to end this transfer with a BANG, and give it our all, and hold nothing back. We are going to strive to be exactly obedient so that we can receive miracles because we sure need them as missionaries.

We are going to ‘hoop it up’ today and later burn our ties to celebrate our 6 month marks. Don’t worry we have some extra ties around the house so I will not be burning any of mine.

Please wish Kayla a HAPPY 18th Birthday for me.  I love you guys so much.  Be safe this week.

Love,
Elder Wawro