Sunday, August 14, 2011

Frayser ...round two:)

Dear Family,

I aaaammmm .......staying in Frayser, but to our surprise everyone including my companion is leaving Frayser and I am the only one staying. I am little nervous but I have been greatly comforted reading letters from my Mission President and your emails. This will be a big transfer ….more info next week.

This last transfer has gone by so quickly and I have enjoyed it all. My current companion Elder Sprague is hitting 20 months tomorrow and he is sad to live the area because he has been here for almost 8 months in total.

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. You guys are all looking good and look beautiful. I am really happy to see the blessings the Lord has been given you.

Our numbers this week have been good, but there still could have been a lot to improve on. Yesterday we had a wonderful and spiritual lesson with a recent convert and it really made me feel good.

There is a lot of potential here in Frayser but it feels like at times I am just seeing a lot of disappointments. I thought when I was going to the MTC that if I was obedient and just sincere that I would have success. But I am slowly realizing that the Lord is building me up. I have faith in the Lord and he will be my light.

I will figure out ways to get you guys so more pictures ....did I mentioned that I still cannot believe that I will be the only one staying in Frayser. I love you guys and I cannot wait for the package.  I have not received the apron from Sister Crotts yet.

Be safe this week, enjoy yourselves, and do what is right!

I LOVE YOU GUYS. Say 'Hi' to all my friends back home and say congrats to ‘soon to be’ Elder Treadway and Elder Tonga.

Love,
Elder Wawro