Monday, September 26, 2011

I will never give up:)

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for your letters and emails. I love reading them and they always strengthen and inspire me.  I’m so glad to hear that all is going well. Thank you for sending me another package but please don’t spoil me too often ….I know you guys love me without it.

Dad, it was funny that you sent me some excerpts of President Uchtdorf’s talk from the General Relief Society Meeting thinking that I could use it and share it with our female investigators because one of our investigators attended the meeting and she loved this talk and commented saying that it spoke directly to her.  I was so glad that she got to go and enjoyed it.  But I am truly struggling with knowing what else to do with her to get her close to baptism. She is awesome.

This past week was pretty rough, we had some bad luck.  My front tire popped while we were on bike week and so on Saturday we ended up walking everywhere.  People just do not seem as interested anymore. It’s tough but I will never give up, which leads me to one of my favorite scriptures Moroni 9:6.   

It is definitely a scripture that inspires me and gets me going.

My new junior companion in training is from California. His name is Elder Flores. We get a long so it will be a great 12 weeks together. Oh, and the reason I know that it will be 12 weeks not 6 is because there is a new training program that requires that the trainer and his companion be together for 12 weeks.  That new training program also requires 2 hours of the companion studies daily (non-training has only 1 hour comp study) except for Fridays and P-Days.

Well I hope you guys have a FANTASTIC week full of many blessings and miracles. Stay busy and always look to serve the Lord. We are going to have a great week and hopefully I can share some awesome experiences with you next week.

Love,
Elder Wawro