Saturday, October 22, 2011

C-A-L-L-E-(D)

Hey Family,

Haha, Dad thanks for the day count reminder. It blows my mind on how many days I have been on my mission. October is going to be ending sooner than I can say Halloween.

We had a successful week and had 8 investigators come to Church yesterday…. the most on my mission. We are teaching a family we just found a week ago. But I have not too good of a news regarding our long time investigator.  She is going to take a little ‘break’ from meeting with us.  She did not come to Church yesterday.  I have taught her from the beginning and it hurts a bit to see her drifting away:(
But we are not putting our heads down, because she has a testimony of the Book of Mormon and that will help her to resolve any doubts.
We are starting bike week this week, so that will be fun and we are going to pray for miracles.

Please tell Kayla not to stress about not writing to me, she needs to focus on school and be successful.
Hope you all have a blessed week. I love you all so much!!! You guys are so awesome.

Love,
Elder Wawro