Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Called to be a District Leader

Dear Family,

I am definitely feeling lot better. I’ve actually recovered really quickly, so that was a great miracle and blessing.

Oh that burger from last week ….it was huge, six not five pounds!!  But nine hungry Missionaries destroyed the burger in no time - not a problem there.   I personally would have wished there was less of us sharing it, because that burger was wicked GOOD.  I'll have pictures for you next week.

This past week was a struggle and it was not rosy at all.  We didn’t have much of a success throughout the week, but the weekend really sweetened things up for us.  Yesterday (Sunday) we taught an old investigator of ours and her three daughters and their boyfriends.   They are all so awesome and we had a great lesson, the spirit was strong and we felt like we needed to set a baptismal date with all of them. So we did at the end of our lesson.  It will definitely take some work with them but I am so excited because they all just bring in such a sweet spirit in our lessons.   We also have one more reason to rejoice because we likely going to have a baptism by the end of this week, YAAAYY!!   More details to follow if it happens.

I have been called to be a District Leader, so let’s hope I don’t screw this up, jk.  It will surely be a growing experience for me. I have great district members and I will learn a lot from them.

I hope and pray you all will be blessed in life, in your callings and most importantly as a family. Be safe. Say hi to everyone at home.

Love,
Elder Wawro