Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

Hey Family,

I can't believe that it’s already Thanksgiving, time goes by way too fast ….because the next Thanksgiving I will be almost home, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

But it’s awesome to hear that Kayla arrived home safely and can spend the entire week with her parents, just remember don’t have too much fun without me, haha. We will be taken care of over here for the Thanksgiving so no need to worry  …I’m sure we will have awesome visists and great meals that day:).   I hope to get work accomplished on Thanksgiving, but from what other missionaries who have experienced the holidays say not much missionary work is done on the holidays because people just want to spend time with their families but since I hate being lazy we are going to find ways to use time wisely.

I am looking forward to the package you all have sent me - thank you SO MUCH.  I mailed today a letter for you all and a picture of me on the Mississippi river. I hope you’ll receive it before Thursday.

You have to tell Michael Deal congratulations for me. HAAAAAAAA it is so exciting to know that all my good friends are going on Missions. You have to thank all the Ward and Stake leaders for their valiant work in helping all the youth in our Stake; they have done a phenomenal job.

Well that about wraps it up for me, hopefully I can email next week and have plenty of good news and updates. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and have plenty of fun and great time together.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

Love,
Elder Wawro