Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just Do It

Dear Family,

The past week had its ups and downs.  Thanksgiving was great and I got to enjoy great food. We live next door to members and they were so kind to invite us for dinner – it was really good.  The BEST sweet potatoes ever!
I did get both letters from Kayla and you mom – thanks!   I also got the awesome package you’ve sent …. I have already put many items to good use.  I can't wait to hear where Michael Deal will get to serve the Lord.

Work wise it was not the greatest week any missionary would wish to have.  So that made me think about a lot of things and there will be some changes in our proselytizing activities to make things blossom because we got on a role a couple of weeks ago but have greatly slowed down of late.  I was a little discouraged but I am excited to change the pace and make things go the way they should.

Need to put to use our Mission President's council, stop procrastinating and JUST DO IT.

We got our President's interview on Saturday and it all went really well. But I really have no thoughts on transfers and we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Well that’s all this week.  I wish you all the best.   Be safe and enjoy much success.
 
Love,
Elder Wawro