Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Gift to the World

Dear Family,

I am really sorry to hear about Brother Morton. I will definitely be praying for him and his family to get well.  Dad, if you get a chance to see him please say hi to him for me.

And before I forget I did finally get the package from LDS bookstore, except it did not get sent to our house. The mailman brought it to a different house, and me and Elder Gerber while running in the morning we pass neighbor house and a lady stopped us and told us she had our package.  That’s why it took so long for me to get it.

Also I wrote back to Michael so you don’t need to say congrats for me.  It’s so awesome that he gets to serve in Brazil. He will do great. It is so amazing to think that all my great friends are going to be serving missions.

The best news that I have is that we are working with an awesome couple. They are going to be getting married soon and getting baptized on the 21st of this month. I hope I do not miss their baptisms it would just devastate me, but I trust the Lord and I will go a serve in area he sends me to, which I will find out next Monday. I did get to see the First Presidency Christmas Devotional and I was completely soaked by the time we got to the Church, haha. I loved it, it was great and those short clips like the “A Gift to the World” about the Savior were fantastic.

Thanks for the pictures and I am excited for the 12 days of Christmas. Thanks for all your love.

I hope you all have a great and safe week with plenty of fun. Today is my last day of bike week and tomorrow I get a car so, that’s exciting.

Love,
Elder Wawro