Wednesday, December 28, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Dear Family,

It was a great Christmas present to be able to talk to you, you guys are the best. Once again I just want to thank you for all of the presents, love and prayers given on my behalf.

I don't have much to say today, but there was a little Christmas miracle to share with you that we had received yesterday after the phone calls home. I will either write about it in a letter or in a separate email next week.

I am and have been truly blessed and I just want to let you know that I love you so much. I will be sending you pictures here in a few minutes to dad as soon I can get hold of a computer with a USB port. Hopefully that will make up for my lack of writing and words today. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! And have a great week. Enjoy the pictures, and tell everyone, family and friends that I love them.

Love,
Elder Wawro


Joe & Alexandria's Baptism






Rocking with the King



Goofing around with Elvis

....more goofing around with the King


Elder Wawro with Elvis   ...up close and personal






Elder Wawro and Elder Crotts .....at the Zone Conference