Thursday, December 22, 2011

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dear Family,

Well since this is the last email before Christmas, let me start of by wishing you and everyone back home a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Please congratulate from me both Simi and Ben and tell them I will be praying for them. Both of them will be great servants of the Lord.

Today I was able to print out greeting cards and will be sending them out.  I would have done them sooner but Walmart’s printing station was not working last week.

Mom, that 12 days of Christmas idea was brilliant although I feel very spoiled especially after today’s present.  I definitely was not expecting that. I have been wearing the Angel Moroni tie clip since I got it, it’s pretty sweet and I love the Mormon Tabernacle Choir CD.

We are still very excited for the our investigators (couple) who are getting married and baptized this Wednesday.  It’s going to be so cool. I can't wait.

We also have some other good investigators that are looking really good right now and who I would hope to see baptized sometime soon.

Sorry for no pictures this week, I will send them out to you next Monday and one of them will be with Elder Crotts,  I promise. Also, mom I think I forgot to tell you that I got the apron from Sister Crotts like 3 months ago.
Big THANK YOU for Brother and Sister Eggers for their package, please give them all hug for me:)

I hope that you all have a great and safe week. Enjoy yourselves and think of me when you do the passing out of food on Christmas Eve, haha.  Have a MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS and I will talk to you Sunday, hah, bet you can't wait. 

Love,
Elder Wawro