Sunday, January 8, 2012

Love being a Missionary

Dear Family,

So this week had its ups and downs but I am feeling up so there is no need to worry.  We had really cool experience with one of our investigators.  She came to Church for the first time and the Sisters in the Ward were so awesome and really did a good job of fellowshipping her. She really enjoyed the Relief Society and at one point even cried because of the spirit she felt, that was the BEST news ever.  She is really doing good. We love her a lot.

It’s really funny how three of my friends are entering the MTC one right after another for 3 weeks straight. I am so proud of those guys, they are the best. Elder Tonga, Elder Treadway, and soon to be Elder Froude are going to do great.

We have a lot to look forward to this week and those coming up. I love being a Missionary especially when you get a delicious batch of pigeon poop in the mail. Thanks a lot mom, it was amazingly good  ….you are the best!

I don’t know if I ever told you this but I haven’t missed a day writing in my journal (I’m so proud of myself).  So along with the garments can you please send me a new journal?  Thanks:)

I love you guys and I wish the best to all of you. I wish Kayla good luck with her new semester. Have fun Kayla but work hard always.

Love,
Elder Wawro


C to the A to the L to the L to the E to the D