Thursday, February 2, 2012

Basically almost exhausted

Dear Family,

THANKS so much for the birthday package, man was it sweet. The new journal is crazy cool but my favorite like always are the pictures you’ve send. Those are always my favorites. Thanks for everything!!!!

You are going to have to tell Brother Morton thanks as well for his card and gift he sent me. Tell him he is the best home teacher on the planet!

I do not have much to write about this past week …it was really busy and I have just been really tired these past few days, basically almost exhausted, but that’s ok.

I promise to send pictures next week because I have not sent any in a while.  Also could you get me Elder Treadway’s mailing address at the MTC so that I can send him a hand written letter. Thanks!

I hope you guys have a fun and exciting week. Be safe as well!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YALL

Love,
Elder Wawro