Sunday, February 12, 2012

Delicious pizza delivery on my 1 year anniversary

Dear Family,

THANKS for the delicious pizza delivery on my 1 year anniversary, you guys are the best. It was a true miracle how this delivery worked out since on the night of February 02, I was on exchanges with a District Leader in the old area of Little Rock where I’ve previously served.  

It was good to hear that the SUV Choir and Gladys Knight fireside performances were a hit, what a true blessing to have them in our home Stake.

This week and especially today has been really busy. Our week was slow until yesterday where we had gotten 2 new investigators and found 3 pretty solid potential investigators ….all in 30 minutes of tracting.  It was good to finish the week strong. Tomorrow we have our Zone Meeting so Elder Graham and I spent from 9:00 a.m. this morning until about 12:30 p.m. preparing for it.  I love the preparation that leads up to the actual teaching. It’s cool receiving revelation and guidance to what to say or do.
  
Well family and friends I love you guys ALL so much!!!!! Have a great week.

Love,
Elder Wawro