Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stop spoiling me:-)

Dear Family,

Thanks for the picture from MTC.  It was awesome that Elder Treadway got to greet and guide Elder Eggers, what a neat experience.
Seems like every week I am thanking you guys for something. Stop spoiling me ….. seriously, haha.  I love being spoiled though.

Mom, the Zone meeting you read about online was not ours, but Elder Graham and I did well at our Zone meeting.   …. we were happy with how it turned out and consider it a success. We have focused our training on effective ways to help our investigators getting to Church and ways we should use members in teaching and fellowshipping the investigators as each investigator needs a spiritual conversion (Missionaries job) and a social conversion (Members job).

In my personal study this morning, when reading in ‘Jesus the Christ’ I’ve learned that I need to increase my reliance on power of prayer and use it more effectively …great and positive awakening.  
 
Our Mission is doing great and we are praying for miracles    ….they will come.

I have finally managed to get you some pictures. Have a great week and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Love,
Elder Wawro


Frayser - Transfer day









My Little Kingdom


C to the A to the L to the L to the E to the D
to the T .....