Thursday, March 22, 2012

In a new area of Little Rock

Dear Family,

Shortly after my email to you last Monday, Elder Taylor and I found out that we will now be covering a different geographical area of Little Rock and we have swapped with another set of Missionaries.

We are basically starting from scratch in this area, but there is so much good potential in our new Ward.  The members are really cool and welcoming and they like to feed us.  Well, I guess this will be a good time to mention that I recently weighed about 195 pounds...but that’s another story.

This week is our bike week.  We are rolling up our sleeves because it is going to take a lot of hard work and many miracles to get our area to be 5.0, but we will do our best to get there.
My companion spent most of his life in Bountiful, Utah, but lived also with his family in Huston, Texas for about 9 months ...that's where I'm hearing from you that Nick Tatom will be serving his Mission.

Sorry no pictures this week either …will try send them next week.
Have a great week
Love,
Elder Wawro