Thursday, March 8, 2012

Staying in Maple Street area

Dear Family,

Turned out that I am not getting transferred but my current companion Elder Graham is.  He was in the Maple Street area for almost an entire year - he is excited for his new opportunity to serve in the new area.  I don’t know yet who my new companion will be, but I’m hearing that this transfer there is going to be a lot of changes.  I will tell you who my new companion is next week.

Thank you for accepting my challenge from last week, I know you will do a good job and the Lord will bless you so much for that sacrifice.  Hope and pray that you find someone that will get baptized and be eternally blessed by it.

Not much had happened this past week.  We are still hoping and praying that there will be a breakthrough in this area. I don't know why I don’t get blessed with a lot of success. It’s got to be something I need to change so hopefully I can find it and then fix it.
 
Yesterday we met a nice young lady, a college student from the University of Arkansas Little Rock and we are scheduled to meet with her on Wednesday hoping that we can teach her the gospel.  This will be my first college student I will be teaching, so I hope it all goes well.
 
Have a blessed week and be safe - I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder Wawro