Thursday, March 1, 2012

Top Mission in the World

Dear Family,

This week has been very busy but REALLY, REALLY cool. We had our Mission tour this week with Elder Allen of the Seventy who is the Managing Director of the Missionary Department as well as Brother Donaldson,  former Mission President of San Diego Mission which appears in District 2 of Preach My Gospel. On Wednesday and Thursday we had Zone Conference and both Elder Allen and Brother Donaldson taught us SO MUCH on how to do the missionary work. And on Friday I got to go to special Zone Leader Council and Leadership Training in Memphis, Tennessee.   There we were taught again by those two great men and President Petersen, our Mission President. We were called to repentance both days and they showed us how to improve our planning and finding and how to become Preach My Gospel Missionaries. This Mission is going to be the Top Mission in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I look forward to doing greater things in my Mission.

We have a few good investigators that we are working with that we love but at the moment we don't have anyone that is really looking solid for baptism.

I actually do have something exciting to report on the SUV Choir, they will be performing in Little Rock, Arkansas and Memphis, Tennessee in 2013, so that is awesome. All four Stake Presidents loved the idea and are excited for it. So thanks dad, you helped so much in being able to get his done here in the Arkansas Little Rock Mission.

I love this work and as I was writing this email I have just felt so happy, there is no better work then this.   So I challenge you as family to find 1 family for the Missionaries in our Ward back home to baptize before the end of the year.  WILL YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE?  Let me know in your next email.

I love you all so much and have a FANTASTIC week.

Love,
Elder Wawro


Zone Leadership Training, Memphis Tennessee
Hotel Atrium - View from the elevator

Zone Leadership Training, Memphis Tennessee
Lunch   ...take 1

Zone Leadership Training, Memphis Tennessee
Lunch   ...take 2

Zone Leadership Training, Memphis Tennessee
Zone Council Members


Elder Allen


Zone Leadership Training, Memphis Tennessee - Hotel Atrium