Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another transfer

Dear Family,

Well, once again I am getting transferred but this time I was informed about it in advance. I found that out last week from President Petersen. I will no longer be a Zone Leader but was asked to finish training a really good Elder in North Little Rock and I am excited to do that.  And since the area I’m getting transferred to is so close to my current area, I think President Petersen will allow me to attend the baptism of my current investigators since we have two investigators who will be getting baptized that week, and one of them, has asked me to speak at his baptism.  I fill so much joy for those two wonderful people who I have grown to love. They were so greatly prepared by the Lord and will be a blessing to His Church.

Sorry I know I owe you pictures of my current companion.  I will be taking pictures with Elder Taylor on transfer day when we’ll get our new companions, so next week I will send so pictures of me and him. He has been a great companion and I really have enjoyed serving with him. He is and will be a great asset to this Mission.

Please give Michael Deal my best wishes; I can't believe all of my friends will be on their missions as of Wednesday.   I don't have much else to report this week.  Thank for you support, letters and pictures.  I pray that all of you will have a great week.

Love,
Elder Wawro




C to the A to the L to the L to the E to the D
to the T to the O