Friday, April 27, 2012

Feel like home

Dear Family,

Sorry for the late email but today we have been very busy. I really like it here in my new area and I feel like home. I am serving in North Little Rock with Elder Bluth. He is a great young Missionary and I have really enjoyed these past couple of days.  It will be a great transfer!  

Now instead of a car I get to drive a truck.  It is pretty sweet.  My companion and I are in charge of helping Missionaries move when going to different areas and we will likely be helping with the move once or few times a week.  

Good news is that I get to go to see the baptisms this coming weekend.  I’m so excited.  It will be good to visit in my last Ward.   We also could be having a baptism this Sunday here in my new area and I really hope that it will happen. We got lots going on and I am excited for the work here.

Got to go  ...have a great week.  I love you all!
Love,
Elder Wawro