Sunday, May 13, 2012

Atonement week

Dear Family,
Last week was up and down and overall was not very successful.  We had to go to Memphis in Tennessee and a city of Jacksonville in Arkansas to move two sets of Elders into new apartments - this is our ongoing chore because we have the truck and are the closest area to the Mission Office.

This week Elder Bluth and I are hoping to set some baptismal dates with the few of our investigator.  So we expect a successful week. 
Brother Floyd is coming down from Memphis to hang out with us today for our P-Day. I worked with him a lot when I was in Frayser area, since he was our Ward's High Councilor and Elder Bluth's dad baptized him about 37 years ago. It is going to be fun:)

I hope you enjoy participating in the Atonement week because I know I will, and let it change our lives and develop a more personal relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ.

LOVE Y'ALL and say hi for me to everyone back home, and tell grandma thanks for the package - it turned out great and so did yours!

Love,
Elder Wawro