Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I love the Book of Mormon

Dear Family,
 ..................... I am staying – will let you know next week about my companion since I don’t have any details yet.

This upcoming week we are going to be moving two Missionary apartments, one in Hope, Arkansas and one in Oxford, Mississippi.  So two whole days will be spent traveling and moving. But from what I have heard Oxford has some really beautiful areas, so that could make for some good photos.

As I have been reading the Book of Mormon again my goal has been to have a spiritual experience with every chapter that I read. And so far it has worked, even though it may take me an additional 20 minutes to look through it again to receive some personal revelation but it has really worked and I have learned so much more this way from the Book of Mormon. I love the Book of Mormon so much - it has brought so much comfort and peace on my mission. The Book of Mormon combined with the Spirit is the best tool that we as Missionaries and member missionaries have.

Here is a cool verse I just found this past week from the Book of Mormon for Missionaries and member missionaries alike:
1 Nephi 13: 37 " And blessed are they who shall seek to bring forth my Zion at that day, for they shall have the gift and the power of the Holy Ghost; and if they endure unto the end they shall be lifted up at the last day, and shall be saved in the everlasting kingdom of the Lamb; and whoso shall publish peace, yea, tidings of great joy, how beautiful upon the mountains shall they be"

So make sure you do missionary work.

I hope y'all will have a great week, best of luck with everything this week!!!!!!!

Love,
Elder Wawro