Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wonderful family

Dear Family,

Well, our top investigator is doing great. We had really good lesson with her this past Tuesday and we also were able to teach her mother and father about the Plan of Salvation.  It went really well.  Wonderful family  ...we love them.  We have only taught them twice but they have really opened up to us.  We set a baptismal date for June 9th.  She comes to church every week and is such a good example.

Thanks for sending me out that new suit, I'll be looking forward to wearing it.

I'm glad y'all got to see that talk about Grace, it was brilliant.  As I watched it during our Zone Conference, I felt the spirit so strong testifying to me of the reality and power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

Next week I'll find out if I'm getting transferred or not.

Kayla, keep working hard and never give up, nothing that is worth it will ever be easy, so keep pressing forward.

Have a great week y'all and mom I’m glad your birthday went well:)

Love,
Elder Wawro