Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rebuilding stages

Dear Family,

So this week I made sure that I sent pictures and hope you got them all.
I have a new companion, his name is Elder Anderson and he is from Idaho. It sure was crazy transfer and a half, just pray for me and for the Lord to help in all things.

The past week was really slow, not much going on. We are in the rebuilding stages of this area and we really need to build up the teaching pool here. So that is going to be our big focus these next couple of weeks – finding individuals and families to teach.

I was really glad to hear that Father’s Day went well, and I realized last week I forgot to tell you dad Happy Father’s day, So here it is although HAPPY LATE FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayla, keep working hard, don’t give up and make sure you don't hurt yourself, haha. Stay awesome.

Well, I love all of you so much, and I hope you have a great week.  Make sure you tell Elder Tyelar Eggers ‘Hi’ for me.  Enjoy the pics!!!

Love,
Elder Wawro



Abigail's Baptism - Bishop, isn't she awesome?



Refreshing shake after baptism

Elder Wawro on the go

Oxford, Alabama
                              

Alabama flash flooding