Thursday, July 12, 2012

On my way ...to Conway

Dear Family,

Well, things are good for me here.  I guess I have two items of news. First, I ....will be getting transferred.  I have known that for three weeks but didn’t say anything just in case something changed.  Because President Petersen have talked to me about it, I also know where I will be serving next - Conway Arkansas.

The second item of news is about baptisms – two baptisms out of planned three that is great!!!!!  Alberta and Charles were baptized and it was such a sweet experience and there was great Ward support.  I hope that a year from now they will get sealed in the Temple and we can as a family come and see it.   Well, I guess that is a desire of my heart.   Lisa should - I mean - WILL be getting baptized this Saturday, so hopefully I can come back and attend it.

Good thing Elder Deal is ok - we actually had some Elders back in January get pistol whipped and robbed in Memphis. But it turned out well and no one was seriously injured or hurt.  Please tell Sharon congratulations!!

Love Y'all,
Elder Wawro