Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunshine in my soul

Dear Family,

Thanks for the pictures, it was really cool to see that garden in the backyard, it seems like everyone here in the south has them and so I actually was wondering this past week about how the backyard could make for a good garden.  I did receive the letters from y'all.

This past week here has been good to us.  Our top three investigators are scheduled to be baptized this week, so if everything goes well, we will be having three baptisms this week.  It’s just incredible how much the Lord has blessed me and Elder Anderson these past few weeks.

I do not have much else to report, it’s just crazy to think that I have been out on my mission for 17 months, boy am I getting old:)   And things will just keep on flying by which is even scarier.  Time does fly when you are having fun.

This is the last week of the transfer so next Monday I will be emailing you whether I am being transferred or not.

Have a great week - enjoy the 4th of July but be safe.

Love,
Elder Wawro