Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hoping for a better week ahead

Dear Family,

Well, things have just been rough lately.  Last Monday was great but from Tuesday on, everything just tanked.   I’ve been a little sick these past two days, but I am feeling better and hoping that by tomorrow I should be perfectly tuned again.

We didn't have any investigators at Church yesterday and so our baptismal dates dropped because of their ‘no show’.  
I kind of need this P-Day to get my mind right.

We have used car this entire week and will stay in car at least until the end of this transfer.

I'm really glad to hear things are going well back home.  Please tell Kayla HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! for me.  I can't believe that ‘little girl’ is turning 19 - I'll be sending her a card and pictures from parts of my Mission that you all can share.

My prayers will be with y'all.  Wish you a great week and hope that everything will go well.

Love,
Elder Wawro


C to the A to the L to the L to the E to the D to the T to the O to the S to the E