Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chose to humble myself

Dear Family,

Wow, so this past week has been bit frustrating and to be honest I was a little bitter and angry yesterday for parts of the day, but today I have chosen to humble myself because it totally sucks not having the spirit and anger is a first class to miserable.  We have lot to be grateful for and rejoice about. We were able to reset our investigators baptismal dates for the 29th of this month!!!  They had to travel to Chicago this week which meant they were not able to come to Church but they have two more weeks to make up for any losses.   We also have been teaching for a while now an awesome young man who is really progressing, especially these last two weeks.  We have been teaching him at our Ward Mission Leader’s home and the spirit have been incredibly strong but he just won't say yes to baptism, even when the spirit has been pricking his heart as the scriptures says.

I don't know the weather y'all are having there in California but this weekend here in Conway was gorgeous!! Too bad it ended today and we probably will not see this king of weather again till fall hits us here.

When I read your emails today and you talked about Preston going to college it hit me that I didn't realize how much has changed back home.  

I will end with a quick tidbit about my companion Elder Ackerman.  He has a cousin who just returned back from... what do you think? ....Poland. Crazy huh!!   Anyway, keep up the good work back home, have fun, be safe, and enjoy success!

Love,
Elder Wawro




Elder Wawro and Elder Smith



Got Milk?


Transfer Day - my new companion Elder Ackerman

P-Day Service project






Eaten by the fish


Nothing like a Razorback pop tart