Friday, October 12, 2012

Finish off strong

Dear Family,

I know what you mean about a spiritual feast ….. General Conference was SWEEEEEEEET! I truly hope that the lowering of age limits will help to have more Missionaries out in the field and I know that it will since this decision was made by revelation.

We sure did have some investigators watch General Conference   ….our miracle investigator from almost 3 weeks ago, watched every single session both Saturday and Sunday at a member’s home, and even came for Priesthood session!  That’s what I'm talking about.   And we also had a new investigator come as well – great man - more on him (hopefully) next week.

I had some bitter (not really bitter more like sad) feelings when closing hymn "God be with you till we meet again" was sang at the close of the last session of the Conference knowing that the next time I will watch the General Conference   ….I would be off my Mission and that’s a horrible thought to think about. But what can you do?  ...nothing - just finish off strong!

Not much else   ….weather here is beautiful, it is starting to cool down, and I love it.

Keep having fun, be safe, and enjoy life!

Love,
Elder Wawro


C to the A to the L to the L to the E to the D to the T to the O to the S to the E to the R ....