Monday, November 12, 2012

Good ol Conway

Dear Family,

How’s everyone doing?  I hope y'all enjoyed your week and that good California weather.

Things are going good here in Arkansas.  I forgot to mention this last week that my last two (2) transfers will be ending here in good ol Conway.  It seems crazy to me because after having spent so much time in Memphis and Tennessee in the first part of my Mission I thought that would be home throughout.  Boy was I wrong …I have spent already eleven (11) months on this (Arkansas) side and still have a little less than three (3) moths remaining.   I guess the Lord wanted me to spend the last half of my Mission here.

Last week ended with some good news and some excitement!  Carolyn, my recent convert had her granddaughter come to Church with her.  She seemed to have had a good time and we are going to try to start teaching her tonight and hopefully get to see her enter the waters of baptism this transfer.   Also, we got a referral from a member who has a nonmember granddaughter moving in with her and she wants to be baptized.   We have an appointment set up for Tuesday. 

It really is so good to me to hear how well y'all are doing. I hope everything continues to go well for y'all!  Time doesn't seem to want to slow down, I could have just sworn that Halloween was yesterday but we are almost at the halfway point for the month.

Please tell Brother and Sister Eggers ‘Thank You SO Much’ for their package!!!   The package mom send was great as well …those chocolate covered pomegranates are being put to good use :)

Love,
Elder Wawro