Friday, November 9, 2012

Seven new investigators

Dear Family,

WOW, I am happy to report that we had an awesome week!  No complaints coming out of Conway!

Heavenly Father has blessed us with almost a whole new teaching pool. We were able to get seven (7) new investigators and set a baptismal date with one of them.

We are teaching now some amazing people! One of them we have found because of the Presidential election sign ‘Romney/Ryan’, haha. 
Next week I hope to report that these families came out to Church and that all have baptismal dates.

I forgot to mention this and I guess you did not realize from the last baptismal picture, but I have a new companion. My current companion is Elder Ford, from Layton, Utah ….but not for long.  We just had interviews with President Petersen this last week and I will be training again to finish off my Mission.  

Can’t think of a better ways to end a Mission!   It will be exciting again, because like I said before I really enjoy training.

Hope y'all have a great week and enjoy yourselves!!!!

Love,
Elder Wawro