Monday, December 31, 2012

Eight foot snowman

Dear Family,

We had a crazy week here in Arkansas, especially with all the snow, which I have heard was the first time in 80 years on Christmas. For a brief period of time we were told by our Mission President to stay in. So what did we do?  We build about an eight foot snow man. YEEAHH!! So of course we had little fun and took some good pictures.

But the day we were able to go back out, it was all back to business. We were blessed with a sweet miracle finding a golden investigator. We were trying to see a potential investigator but they didn't answer.  As we had walked up to a nearby house I had noticed a man and felt that we should see him …. so we went and knocked on his door. He immediately let us in and told us he was looking for a church. We set a baptismal date and as you can guess we are really excited.  I have truly come to love and appreciate the Spirit and its promptings.

Things are going well, I love my mission and I really loved the pictures. Y'all are all looking so happy and hip and young, haha. Y'all are the best!!!

Love,
Elder Wawro



Snow on Christmas - View from the balcony





White 'Mimi Me'