Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Last transfer of my Mission

Dear Family,

You may not know this, but today starts the last transfer of my Mission :(  I can't believe it.   The transfer that just ended was only 5 week long, and this new transfer will last 7 weeks.  Today, my companion and I had a chance to use the gift cards you have sent - they were much appreciated.  Thank you from both of us!   I made some Christmas cards and will be sending them out today, so y'all and few others should receive them soon.

Great news on progress of our investigators  …it just makes me smile to think how much Heavenly Father has been blessing us here in Conway.   They will be getting baptized as planned this Saturday.    We just recently started teaching their younger sister and we should be setting a baptismal date with her tonight. That family is just doing so great!    Their grandmother is loving the Gospel.

Also, some great news about Johnny - he was recently called as the Elders' Quorum Secretary.  That’s so awesome to hear about him receiving his first calling in the church.

We also have this great young couple we started teaching this week.   We have baptismal dates with them for January and we are so excited for them.  They were not able to make it to church yesterday but we will get the there soon!

We have a lot of good things going on.  This week we will be having our Christmas Zone Conference, so that will be fun.

Thanks dad for the story – it was great and I enjoyed it!
I am still not sure what time I will be calling home, so I will let you know in my email next week.

Enjoy y'alls week! Be safe and have fun, and HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Love,
Elder Wawro


C to the A to the L to the L to the E to the D to the T to the O to the S to the E to the R to the V