Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Look forward to more great things

Dear Family,

Thanks for the love and prayers and your awesome emails. And thanks for the letter this week as well.

This week has been awesome ….maybe not the best or most successful when it came to teaching a lot of lessons, but we have two very solid baptismal dates with Carolyn's grandchildren (one on December 15 and another on December 21).  Both of them came to Church yesterday (one of them for the second time).   We look forward to more great things this week and hope that we have 3 baptisms this month, here in Conway. It would be a very Merry Christmas.

The weather here these last few days has been slightly warm, in the 70s. I want the cold, but I guess I should be grateful that it’s not blistering 100 degrees with humidity.

Don’t go crazy on me for Christmas this year.  I really don’t need anything.  I hope that convinced you!  …but probably not.

Y'all have fun this week, be safe, and I love Y'all!!!!

Love,
Elder Wawro

PS: say what’s up:) to Michael for me