Saturday, December 29, 2012

White Christmas

Dear Family,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although it hasn't snowed lately (I hear it might on Christmas day here in Conway:) we were able to have a white Christmas with the baptisms of Ricky and Corvina "Lucy".   After a little over a year I got in the water and did a baptism myself and it felt good. One of the best Christmas presents I have ever gotten were given me on Saturday by a loving Father in Heaven.

Overall the work is progressing really well in our Zone. The Sister Missionaries in our Ward were able to have two (2) baptisms as well on Saturday.  Not too many updates on people I told y'all about last week because we were not able to see them - hopefully more on them and other things next P-Day.

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures you sent me this week, y'all are all looking so good and happy!

Regarding, the phone call tomorrow, I will make in the evening because that will be the least productive proselyting time on Christmas Day. So, expect a call anywhere from 5 to 6 pm EST.
I love y'all so much!! Say ‘HI’ to everyone and tell Jonah congratulation on his mission call.

Love,
Elder Wawro



Best Christmas gift - Baptism of Ricky and Lucy