Friday, January 11, 2013

Awesome and loving Heavenly Father

Dear Family,

Its always good to hear how well y'all are doing, I knew things would be better when I wasn't at home  ...haha .....just kidding.   Good work on all the genealogy!  Thanks for sending a copy of my FanChart with all the crazy names I can't pronounce.

Bad news about our investigator who looked so promising ...he dropped us.  It is so hard to see him go because he is such a great guy and was so receptive to the Holy Ghost, but it's in the Lord's hands and I will trust that everything will turn out all right with him.

Remember, that miracle I briefly and chaotically shared with y'all on the phone during Christmas about visiting that less active?   Well if you don't that’s ok, we are now teaching his son and we set a baptismal date with him for January 19.    He has been to Church the last 2 weeks and has been progressing really well.   We are also teaching daughter in law of our recent convert.  She is progressing really well too and we did have a baptismal date with her but need to reschedule it.  

So as you can see our awesome and loving Heavenly Father is blessing us so much and we only hope to have more success.

Well, I love y'all and hope y'all have a good week!

Love,
Elder Wawro

No comments: