Friday, January 25, 2013

Thank you for the Birthday wishes

Dear Family,

Hey, Hey, Hey, this week was great! We were able to see John be baptized and I actually got to baptize him!   I do have a few pictures and will try to send them in a separate email.  Two of those were taken when I was eating a RACOON!!!!!!!! Yea, I finally got the entire Arkansas experience, it only took 23.5 months.

There are 9 Missionaries that will be going home with me at the end of this transfer and 17 new Missionaries will be coming into the Mission.   So the big Missionary rush is kind of starting for our Mission.   

Thanks for your card and Birthday wishes!  

My last P-Day Monday will be a Temple trip and interviews with President Petersen so I will likely not be emailing that day.

I love y'all and hope y'all have a great week. And be safe.   Thank you again for y'alls Birthday wishes.

Love,
Elder Wawro