Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ton of lessons and success

Dear Family,

Hey, this week was great with a ton of lessons and success, so we are happy!  The Lord is blessing us tremendously and we are so grateful for his hand in this work.

Our new golden investigator is going to be getting baptized this week, so we are excited!  It is cool to see what type of impact living and applying the gospel is making in his life and with the great relationship he and his father are developing.

We also have a few baptisms scheduled for my last Saturday out in the mission field, February 2nd.  


I can't think of a better way to end my mission then with helping Heavenly Father to baptize and confirm his children here on earth.

I appreciate y'alls letters.  Also, mom, haha I didn’t really see any questions in the letter you sent me, but let me see if I can get you in the info you are looking for. I will be keeping some clothes, ties, missionary planners, and other missionary stuff.   But there will also be some clothes and other stuff I going to throw away.  I will make sure I bring back some things to show y'all, like how a white shirt looks after wearing it for almost 2 years.

I love y'all, and have great week and be safe!

Love,
Elder Wawro